Where everyone gets marked by their “DNA”, you can search local or international singles really easily with this app. The only issues? The questionnaire to get matched took way too long, and I couldn’t find anyone in my area. Free though, so it can’t hurt to try it out.
- Quick and easy initial signup.
- Easy to see compatibility right off the bat.
- Cool basic concept that keeps users safe if meeting someone elsewhere, and they want to keep private information private.
- Excellent search capabilities.
- Really creative matching options, with lots of details.
- Difficult or impossible to find the Terms of Service.
- Few people to choose from in my geographic area.
- Lengthy questionnaire required for full matching.
If you’ve got an hour to kill, are cool with just using the iPhone version, and don’t mind just keeping your profile active until you find the need to share your “DNA number”, it’s kind of a fun app to play with. If you find there are lots of members in your area, I‘d definitely recommend trying it out.
Ready to share your own DNA Dating app review? Scroll on down to fill out the form, and share your experiences.