- The Best 420-Friendly Dating Sites For Stoner Love - February 9, 2019
- 5 Best French Dating Sites To Meet Someone From La République - January 16, 2018
- Real SeekingArrangement Reviews Updated 2021 - August 30, 2017
If you’re single, looking, and have an Android phone, POF’s Android app is probably the one app you’ve already got installed, or should (at the very least) try. While not amazing in it’s features or richness, you’ll find more singles here than any other free/freemium dating website, thus making it a must-try. Just note that if you’ve got an older Android phone, or don’t update regularly, you may have issues installing and using this app.
- Huge membership base.
- Ability to turn on or off notifications as to when/if you get any sort of communication sent to you.
- Pictures easy to load and view.
- Some members have complained about issues with installing on their older Android phones.
- Some features only available on the website, such as “advanced search” and “ultra match”.
Should You Install the POF Android App?
A solid choice for a freebie dating site and app. Strongly recommended for all singles looking for love. Folks wanting something more casual or FWB – oriented would likely do better elsewhere, however, as POF screens for ‘intimate encounter’ profiles and deletes them.
Ready to install the app? Download it here. Have you used the app? Scroll down to share your POF Android app review.
POF Android App Review
Cost - 80%
Features - 80%
Layout - 60%
Search - 75%
User Base - 100%