LoveScout240.00-49.99 Euros per month
- Focuses on non-English speaking singles in Europe
- Largest number of German singles (6 million +)
- Deletes inactive members
- Automatic billing practices
- Poor user reviews across all markets, including this blog until recently
- Confusing pricing options with too many choices, plus expensive compared to other, similar sites
- No customer service
Focused on non-English language speaking singles, a LoveScout24 review is tricky as they limit their users and all sign-ups to people in the European countries they service (Germany, Spain, Holland, Italy, France Switzerland, and Austria).
So, I reached out to some of my friends and clients and asked them for their input.
History of LoveScout24
Initially created in 1997 using the name People United, the Scout24 group purchased People United and renamed the site FriendScout24.
The Deutsche Telekom Group purchased the entire Scout24 company network in 2003, including FriendScout24.